Utah Permitted Medicinal Dosage Forms:
All approved medicinal cannabis forms must be in a Labeled and Bar coded Container.
All forms must be measured in grams, milligrams, or milliliters.
You are allowed to posses up to:
113 Grams of dry cannabis flower (4 ounces green bud)
20 Grams of concentrated cannabis (cartridges, edibles, topical, tincture, etc…)
- A tablet / A capsule
- A concentrated oil (Vaping Cartridge)
- A liquid suspension
- A topical preparation (Cream / Lotion)
- A trans-dermal preparation (Patch)
- A sublingual preparation (Tincture)
- A gelatinous cube/rectangular cube (Gummies)
- For unprocessed cannabis flower (Green Marijuana Bud)
- Wax or Resin (Shatter, Crumble, Rosin)