- + Can I make an appointment for a Utah Medical Cannabis Card?
No. Dr. Anden has reached the 600 patient cap for medical cards. However; you can make an appointment for your “Recommendation Letter”, which will make you legal to have medical cannabis products in your system and on your person.
- + Why has Dr Corey Anden reached her 600 patient caps?
Dr. Anden started offering cannabis education to her existing patients in 2019, but quickly realized the demand for this was very high. In March 2019 Medical Cannabis was LEGAL and Utah was not offering hopeful patients ANY information.
So…Dr. Anden decided to take it upon herself to get educated and has become an expert.
- + Can I still see Dr. Anden?
Yes! Dr. Anden is a Licensed Utah Medical Doctor and has the right to educate who ever she wants.
As a Licensed Medical Doctor in Utah since 1988, it is her Right to recommend any treatment that she believes will improves your quality of life.
- + Is the recommendation letter OK?
Yes! Per Utah Dept of Health “qualifying patients who do not have a medical cannabis card, BUT have a “recommendation letter” from their medical provider may purchase medical cannabis until December 31, 2020.
- + Can I go in the pharmacies?
You are allowed to use ONE cannabis pharmacy with your recommendation letter. This should be OK as there are only 3 pharmacies in Utah at this time.
You will need a Utah Card to be legal. OUR OFFICE HAS YOUR BACK, we would never leave our patients hanging come 2021. We are actively working 24/7 to have a “game plan” for our patients.
- + What is Dr. Anden doing about the patient cap?
- ~ We have been in touch with Utah Senators and Utah Dept of Health. They are aware of our concern and are working closely with Dr. Anden to improve upon the current bill.
- ~ We have reached out to additional QMP’s and are open to hiring another provider for our office.
- ~ We are offering additional education for providers that are interested in learning what Dr. Anden has to offer.