“Medical Marijuana is not a gateway drug, but an Exit drug”
Welcome to Utah Medical Cannabis Evaluations. We are a team of 4 women who love educating Utah’s patients about Medical Cannabis! Our number one goal to ensure every patient has a positive experience with Medical Cannabis in Utah.
Some patients can be nervous about their first medical cannabis evaluation, so we pride ourselves on providing a positive and informative experience. We enjoy getting to know our patients and their families and catering their medical cannabis program to their lifestyle.
Dr. Corey Anden is based out of South Ogden, Utah. She is quadruple board-certified and has been an advocate for medical cannabis throughout her 32 year medical career.
Dr. Anden has educated herself in dosing perimeters, cannabinoids, and terpene profiles, which are all all of which are essential when recommending cannabis medicinally. She is comfortable recommending medical cannabis for patients of all ages, demographics, and all levels of experience.
She attends medical cannabis related conferences several times per year and has visited out of state medical cannabis centers of excellence in order to further her medical education.
Dr. Anden genuinely enjoys teaching Utah patients about medical cannabis and is excited to watch The Utah Medical Cannabis Act progress throughout the state!
Utah Card Updates – March 26th, 2020
- Medical Marijuana Cards are available and we have our first medical cannabis pharmacy! Way to go Utah!
- If you have applied for your Utah Medical Cannabis Card and are “Awaiting Certification” please send an email to Marley@coreyandenmd.com
- Dragonfly Wellness is located in Salt Lake City on State Street and 700 South
- True North in Logan is planned to open April 1st, 2020
- True North in Ogden is planning to open at the end of April.
- Follow steps here to apply for: New Patient Evaluation
- Follow steps here to apply for: Utah Medical Cannabis Card
- Your letter from Dr. Anden is what makes you legal to have cannabis products in your system and on your person and you can still leave the state and return home with your medicine.
“Dr. Anden and her staff at Utah Medical Cannabis Evaluations is amazing and explained everything. I had questions answered even tho I forgot my list of questions at home. She was very detailed and has made medical cannabis in Utah a very good experience for me. She is very knowledgeable and very experienced in what she does. I would very recommend her to anyone for their Utah medical marijuana card.”
“The interactions were very pleasant. It was a nice learning experience. Will recommend to everyone”
“The nurses and staff were very polite and helpful throughout the whole medical cannabis process. Dr. Anden is an amazing, super sweet and very knowledgeable woman. I can’t thank these guys enough for helping me be able to treat my issues in a way that doesn’t involve opioids. I will highly recommend Dr. Anden to everyone that may need her help. “
“Awesome place, I am so happy I found it. They were able to help with my every question regarding medical cannabis in Utah and were very professional about it. Thank you!!!”
“I would like to thank Dr. Corey Anden and her staff for their professional help. They made me feel very comfortable while walking me through medical cannabis in 20202. I am very excited to have another option, than pill medication to help me with the pain that is caused by my Rheumatoid Arthritis.”