Medical Cannabis Q & A
Will I qualify for Medical Cannabis?
Will I need medical records?
You will need to bring your CURRENT Utah State ID (cannot be expired; cannot be a passport), and 1-2 pages of medical records. This could be an office note, x-ray or MRI, lab test…etc.
Will my health insurance cover this evaluation?
How much is my evaluation?
Your cannabis evaluation will be $400. We will collect $100 deposit when you are scheduled. This will be applied towards your total cost.
What does my evaluation include?
You will meet with Dr. Anden and her team for 30 minutes to discuss Utah Law, medical benefits of cannabis, different ingestion options and terpene/cannabinoid profiles.
You will speak with our Cannabis Nurse Specialist before and after your appointment for further dosing parameters, if needed.
You will leave with your recommendation letter and a folder of educational material.
Will I get my Medical Card the same day?
No. Patients with a qualifying condition will be given a “Recommendation Letter”. This is what makes you legal to have cannabis (CBD/THC) products on your person and in your system.
You will need to apply on the Utah Dept of Health Website.
Does Utah have Medical Cannabis Pharmacies
Utah currently has 3 medical cannabis pharmacies!
- Perfect Earth Modern Apothecary is located in Logan on Main Street.
- Perfect Earth Modern Apothecary is located in Ogden – 37th and Wall
- Wholesome Wellness is located in Bountiful
- Dragonfly Wellness is located in Salt Lake City on State Street and 700 South
- Curaleaf is located in Lehi
- Deseret Wellness is located in Provo