- Patients must be 18 years of age or older, or be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or registered caregiver during your appointment.
- Proof of diagnosis with one or more state-approved medical condition(s) must be provided.
- To obtain your medical documents, please complete a medical records release form and send it to the doctor who has your records. You can then have them fax your documents directly to the office of Corey D. Anden, MD, or bring them with you to your appointment.
- The office’s fax number is (801) 689-2347
- All patients must be a legal resident of the state of Utah and must provide proof of residency in the form of a state-issued identification card or a valid driver’s license.
- The compassionate care discount listed is provided only to Military Veterans who provide valid identification. Patients interested in learning more about Dr. Anden’s discounted rates are encouraged to call the office directly.
Cannabis Doctor Info
Corey D. Anden, MD, is based out of Weber County, within the city of Ogden, located just north of Salt Lake City. Patients within the surrounding areas of South Weber, Clearfield, Syracuse, West Point, Roy, Riverdale, West Haven, Taylor, Plain City, Harrisville, Mountain Green, and Liberty may find that this compassionate physician is the closest practitioner to them that is participating in the state’s medical marijuana program. Dr. Anden is quadruple board-certified, with certifications in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Pain Management, and Electrodiagnostic Medicine. With her plethora of medical experience Dr. Anden understands that certain patients chronic conditions don’t respond well to the traditional forms of treatment, and therefore approaches treatment with her own customized, evidence-based approach. Those who are curious about the process or that are wondering if medical marijuana may be the right treatment option for them are encouraged to call the office directly to speak with one of the compassionate staff members about booking a consultation with Dr. Anden.